Demand for Global Forensic Imaging Market Size Will Surpass USD 139.5 Million by 2028, at 11.1% CAGR
The global forensic imaging market is expected to reach US$ 139.5 million by 2028. according to a new study by Polaris Market Research.
The global forensic imaging market is driven by few notable factors such as innovations in medical imaging, rising criminal activities coupled with compulsory autopsy procedures, and the rising inclination towards finding the death cause. Moreover, changing beliefs in different religions towards autopsy and the emergence of virtual forensic imaging procedures.
The global forensic imaging market is fragmented based on modality, application, end-use, and region. In terms of modality, the global market is bifurcated as X-ray, MRI, CT, and ultrasound. Based on application, the market is classified as death investigations and clinical studies. The end-user segment is further divided into forensic institutes, hospitals, and others.
- The X-ray segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 owing to its high efficacy and high usage in accidents. The segment holds over 50% of the global share. However, the CT segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on application, the death investigations segment is projected to constitute over 70% of the revenue share in 2028. This can be attributed to a rapid rise in un-reported deaths, requiring the need of death cause for insurance claims or court trials.
- Europe region dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2020 holding over 35%. The region’s growth is driven by the rapid adoption of automated imaging services, lack of skilled professionals, and the presence of private forensic centers.
Request for Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/forensic-imaging-market/request-for-discount-pricing
List of Key Players of Forensic Imaging Market
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- Neusoft Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Toshiba Medical Systems, Inc.
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/forensic-imaging-market
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Forensic Imaging Market report on the basis of modality, application, end-use, and region:
Forensic Imaging Market, Modality Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
Forensic Imaging Market, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Death Investigations
- Clinical Studies
Forensic Imaging Market, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Forensic Institutes
Polaris Market Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Polaris Market Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight and market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures, present globally.