Mass Notification System Market Will Grow USD 48.03 billion by 2030
The mass notification system is a software system used to communicate with people during rescue operations or any other emergency situation such as natural disasters. A mass notification system involves alerting security officials and the public by sending and receiving notifications through messages, phone calls, or e-mails. This system is used in naturally occurring calamities like earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, or man-made situations such as a gas leak from a device.
It provides several benefits, including staff protection, extensive threat response, faster incident resolution, and low response time. These benefits are driving the growth of the mass notification system market. The rising demand for public safety and security fuels the market growth. Also, the growing adoption of mass notification systems across hospitals and medical facilities propelling the market growth. Technological development in the European region also acts as a catalyst for the growth of the mass notification system market.
According to the research report, the global mass notification system market was valued at USD 10.89 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 48.03 billion by 2030, to grow at a CAGR of 19.5% during the forecast period.
Get an exclusive sample PDF report of Mass Notification System Market @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mass-notification-system-market/request-for-sample
The Updated Sample Report Includes
- 110+ Pages Research Report
- 2022 Latest updated research report with Overview, Definition, TOC, updated Top market players
- Market Size & Share Estimation and Forecast
- COVID-19 Pandemic Pre and Post Impact on Businesses
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- Current and upcoming trends impact analysis
- Competitive Landscape Study
- Updated 2022 Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Report Includes updated 2022 Top Market Players with their latest Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Polaris Market Research 360-degree research methodology to provide precise analysis
Mass Notification System Market: Growth Drivers
The increase in the implementation of employment of IP-based notification devices due to public safety and security concerns coupled with the surge in demand for mass notification system in the healthcare and life sciences industry is driving the market growth. The rising need for easy and quick communication to alert people with recent updates and guidance regarding health and safety information following the recent outbreak of the coronavirus is fueling the demand for mass notification systems. The surging number of both natural and man-made disasters is also boosting the market growth. Moreover, the growing demand for cloud-based mass notification systems across different industry sectors is anticipated to flourish the development of the global mass notification system market over the forecast period.
Mass Notification System Market: Report Segmentation
- By Component, the global mass notification system market is segmented into Solutions and Services. The solution segment witnessed the largest market share.
- By Application, the market is categorized into Emergency Response Management, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Public Alert and Warning, Reporting and Analytics, and Others. The public alert and warning segment are likely to record the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- By Deployment Mode, the market is segmented into Cloud and On-premises. The on-premises segment is anticipated to account for the most significant revenue in 2021.
- By Industry Vertical, the market is segmented into Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Defense, Healthcare & Life Sciences, IT & Telecom, Media & Entertainments, Transportation & Logistics, and Others.
For In-depth Information Enquire Before Purchasing This Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mass-notification-system-market/inquire-before-buying
Geographic Overview: Mass Notification System Market
North America dominates the market with the largest revenue share owing to the rising awareness of the mass notification system following the 9/11 terrorist attack. Also, the surge in campus shootouts is fueling the demand for a mass notification system in the region. The strict public safety and security guidelines related to effective surveillance and emergency alert systems are expected to create lucrative opportunities for mass notification systems in the region during the projected period.
Furthermore, Asia Pacific is expected to experience the highest growth in the global mass notification system market. This growth can be attributed to the surge in the number of criminal attacks and natural disasters in the region. Also, changing environmental conditions in the Asia Pacific are boosting the market growth for the mass notification system.
Some of the major players operating the market include Alertus, ATI Systems, Blackberry, Blackboard, Eaton, Everbridge, Google, Honeywell, IBM, Johnson Controls, Konexus, Mircom, Motorola Solutions, Omnilert, and Siemens.
Browse detailed reports with in-depth TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mass-notification-system-market
- In February 2021, OnSolve, one of the leading software companies, introduced a cloud-based, easy-to-use critical event management and mass notification system market platform.
- In July 2021, Everbridge, Inc., an enterprise software company, launched its enhanced Public Warning Cell Broadcast technology” across all its major network providers in the UK. The system has the ability to create and transmit a combination of cell broadcast and address-, group-and location-based SMS alerts for countrywide alerting from a single console.
- In April 2020, Regroup Mass Notification partnered with CivicPlus to offer cities and counties across the nation risk-free access to Regroup’s award-winning mass communication platform. Regroup is an online mass communication component provider, and CivicPlus is a web development company.
Mass Notification System Market: By Component Outlook
Mass Notification System Market: By Application Outlook
- Emergency Response Management
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Public Alert And Warning
- Reporting and Analytics
Mass Notification System Market: By Deployment Mode Outlook
Mass Notification System Market: By Industry Vertical Outlook
- Energy & Utilities
- Government & Defense
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainments
- Transportation & Logistics
Polaris Market Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Polaris Market Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures, present globally.
Polaris Market Research
Ph: +1-929 297-9727