Packaged Sprouts Market Size Worth $13.49 Billion By 2032
The global packaged sprouts market size is expected to reach USD 13.49 billion by 2032, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Packaged Sprouts Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Beam Sprouts, Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli Sprouts, Alfalfa Sprouts, Others); By Category; By Distribution Channel; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2023 – 2032” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The rising trend of fitness and surging awareness about the health benefits associated with packaged sprouts, like high nutritional level, along with the growing number of innovations and developments in product manufacturing and packaging technologies, are the primary factors boosting the global market growth. Apart from this, there has been a rising focus among key market companies towards introducing new and improved sprouts with enhanced properties and adoption of business development strategies like collaborations and partnerships, which will likely bode well for market growth in the near future.
- For instance, in June 2023, Sprouts Farmers Market announced its expansion in the US with the introduction of new CPG brands through their innovation center. The company also announced its plan, including adding more stores in the country, namely Mid-Atlantic and Florida.
Do you have any questions? Would you like to request a sample or make an inquiry before purchasing this report? Simply click the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/packaged-sprouts-market/request-for-sample
In recent years, there has been a significant increase in the use and adoption of advanced technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT) and precision agriculture. These technologies are widely implemented to monitor and regulate environmental factors like temperature, humidity, CO2 levels, and nutrient delivery. This ensures optimal growing conditions and effective management of resources, contributing positively to product need and demand.
In addition, the use of various types of bio preservatives to increase the shelf life of packaged sprout products has become more prevalent. A rapid increase in investments by leading private and government organizations towards sustainable and innovative packaging materials is also contributing to the product’s popularity among eco-friendly consumers globally.
- For example, a recent study shows that around 62% of respondents intend to increase their budget for investing in sustainable packaging materials in the next five years. This is expected to result in a growth rate of over 23%.
Packaged Sprouts Market Report Highlights
- Brussels sprouts segment accounted for a noteworthy market share, owing to its numerous potential benefits, like being rich in fiber and vitamins.
- The organic segment is anticipated to hold a significant share, which is mainly attributed to increased demand for organic food products among health-conscious consumers.
- The online retail segment will grow at the fastest growth rate on account of the growing proliferation of online shopping models and the drastic increase in digital buyers
- North America dominated the global market, owing to the presence of some of the leading market companies and a large number of consumers with hectic life schedules.
- The key market players include Ippolito International, Jonathan Sprouts, NARITA Foods, Sprouts Farmers Market, and Fuji Natural Foods
Polaris Market Research has segmented the packaged sprouts market report based on type, category, distribution channel, and region:
Packaged Sprouts, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
- Bean Sprouts
- Brussels Sprouts
- Broccoli Sprouts
- Alfalfa Sprouts
Packaged Sprouts, Category Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
Packaged Sprouts, Distribution Channel Channel Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
Request For Customization: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/packaged-sprouts-market/request-for-customization
Polaris Market Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Polaris Market Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
Polaris Market Research