Spices and Seasonings Market Size and Share worth $34.71 Billion by 2030 | CAGR: 5.7%
According to a research report published by Polaris Market Research, the global spices and seasonings market size & share are expected to reach USD 34.71 Billion by 2030 from USD 21.56 Billion in 202, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
What is the demand for spices and seasonings? How big are the spices and seasonings market?
- Report Overview
Spices come from roots, stems, bark, fruits, and seeds, which are used for coloring, flavoring, and preserving food. While seasoning improves the flavor of food by adding salt and herbs to it. Generally, spices are stems, flowers, leaves, and sometimes powder form. Spices and seasonings are an essential part of the food. Both are used in building aroma and taste in food. They provide health advantages. The packaged food industry is the largest consumer of spices and seasonings. Growing demand for ready-to-use spice mixes in the food-service industry is expected to create new opportunities for the market.
Pepper, cinnamon, turmeric, cumin, ginger, pepper, salt, cloves, oregano, basil, parsley, and coriander are some types of spices and seasoning beneficial for treating ailments like diabetes, brain function, infections, high blood pressure, and cancer in medical studies. Turmeric has antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory benefits that help prevent illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, joint inflammation, and cancer. Similarly, cumin seeds possess antibacterial properties that help in boosting the immune system.
Request Sample Copy of Spices and Seasonings Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/spices-seasonings-market/request-for-sample
Key Questions Answered In The Report:
- Which are the five top players in the global spices and seasonings market?
- How will the market change in the next years?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the market?
- Which regional market will show the highest growth?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the market throughout the forecast period?
- How have the market players or the leading global spices and seasonings market firms have addressed the challenges faced during the pandemic?
- What growth opportunities do the spices and seasonings market offer?
Top Global Industry Players Are:
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc
- AKO GmbH
- Ariake Japan Company
- Associated British Foods
- Dohler Group
- Friedrich Ingredients
- Kerry Group
- McCormick & Company Inc.
- Moguntia Food Group AG
- Olam International
- Pacific Spice Company
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- SHS Group
- Worlee Gruppe
- Zhumadian Wang Shouyi
Request for Discount on Spices and Seasonings Market Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/spices-seasonings-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Spices and Seasonings Market: Key Growth Drivers
Key factors contributing to the global spices and seasonings market growth involve growing demand for traditional food products and fluctuating dietary preferences of people in emerging countries of the world. The UN’s Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) states that rising income, urbanization, and rapid economic development are also positively influencing the spices and seasonings market growth. In addition, development in convenience & frozen industry and usage of the product as an essential ingredient in various cuisines globally are anticipated to contribute to the growth of the industry. Subsequently, factors such as the hectic work schedules of parents and the increasing number of women in the workforce are driving the demand for ready-to-cook spice mixes. New varieties of aromatic and fusion flavors created for particular and exotic foods are gaining traction among consumers. Moreover, increasing interest in traditional recipes for daily consumption as well as exotic culinary preparations would fuel the market growth. Also, rising seasoning and spice availability in supermarkets & hypermarkets is boosting market demand for spices and seasonings.
Directly Purchase a copy of report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/11801
Spices and Seasonings Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 34.71 billion|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 21.56 billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||5.7% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Ajinomoto Co., Inc, AKO GmbH, Ariake Japan Company, Associated British Foods, Dohler Group, Friedrich Ingredients, Kerry Group, McCormick & Company, Inc., Moguntia Food Group AG, Olam International, Pacific Spice Company, Sensient Technologies Corporation, SHS Group, Worlee Gruppe, and Zhumadian Wang Shouyi.|
|Segments Covered||By Type, By Application, By Nature, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
Read Press Release, Global Spices and Seasonings Market Size & Share, 2022-2030
Spices and Seasonings Market: Segmentation
- Insight by Type
On the basis of type, the ginger segment is anticipated to be the most significant market revenue contributor in the global spices and seasonings industry in 2021. The segment is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period. In the Asia Pacific, most spices hold the most significant market share owing to the anti-bacterial qualities of herbs which provides health benefits. Also, paprika, pepper, oregano, mint, and sesame are some of the popular spices and seasonings that have high market demand because of the fast-growing fast-food business and rising desire for convenience foods. Turmeric is also in high demand as it provides therapeutic benefits and is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine and Indian cuisines in Asian countries.
Enquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/spices-seasonings-market/inquire-before-buying
Geographic Overview: Spices and Seasonings Market
On the basis of geography, North America dominated the spices and seasonings market with the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to continue its dominance due to the growing consumption of various organic food products. Other factors such as the vast population, increasing demand for authentic ethnic flavors, the growing popularity of convenience foods, and increasing awareness of the health benefits of spices and seasonings are driving the market. Also, key players in the region are adopting various strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and product launches, which is also favoring the market growth. The spices and seasoning market is also growing in Europe. Moreover, increased awareness and popularity of spices in this region, the improvement in the usage of condiments and spices are some of the drivers fueling the market growth in Europe.
Browse the Detail Report “Spices and Seasonings Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Pepper, Capsicum, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cumin, Turmeric, Nutmeg & Mace, Cardamom, Coriander, Cloves, Others); Application; Nature (Organic, Conventional); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/spices-seasonings-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Points Highlighted In The Report:
- Major segments have been categorized into sub-segments for detailed examination and a deeper understanding of the industry.
- It presents information in a tabular and graphical style that is simple to understand and compare.
- Drivers, restrictions, opportunities, threats, difficulties, investment possibilities, and recommendations are all examples of industry trends.
- The evaluation of growth traits of spices and seasonings is based upon the CAGR calculated for the forecast period
- It covers all of the essential information about the mentioned key manufacturers, consumers, and distributors running in the market.
- The study analyzes the latest trends and company profiles of the principal spices and seasonings market players.
- For each geographical area, the market share and increase charge are determined
The market is primarily segmented based on type, application, nature, and region.
Spices and Seasonings Market: By Type Outlook
- Nutmeg & Mace
Spices and Seasonings Market: By Application Outlook
- Meat & Poultry Products
- Snacks & Convenience Food
- Soups, Sauces, and Dressings
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Frozen Products
Spices and Seasonings Market: By Nature Outlook
Browse More Similar Reports:
- Seaweed Protein Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Source (Green Seaweed, Red Seaweed, Brown Seaweed); By Application (Animal Feed, Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical, Food & Beverages, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Others); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028
- Polyol Sweeteners Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Isomalt, Erythritol, Xylitol, Sorbitol, Mannitol, Others); By Application (Cosmetics and Personal Care, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Others); By Form (Liquid, Powder); By Distribution Channel; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028
- Commercial Seaweed Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Brown Seaweed, Red Seaweed, Green Seaweed); By Form (Liquid, Powdered, Flakes); By Application (Agriculture, Animal Feed, Human Consumption, Others); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Superfoods Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Fruits, Vegetables, Grains & Seeds, Herbs & Roots, Others); By Application (Snacks, Beverages, Bakery & Confectionery, Others); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028
- L-Carnitine Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Process (Chemical Synthesis, Bioprocess); By Product (Food & Pharmaceutical Grade, Feed Grade); By Application (Animal Feed, Healthcare Products, Functional Drinks, Medicines); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028
Polaris Market Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Polaris Market Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.